Download materials for art v1_10_00a and dependencies
- Art suite release v1_10_00a notes.
- The distrubtion uses individual package tarballs instead of tarballs containing several packages
- There is no ds50daq release corresponding to art v1_10_00a as
it has not been requested.
- There is no longer a mu2e-qualified art_suite or ROOT: the
vanilla variant of ROOT now satisfies Mu2e's requirements.
- There is no daq_extras / artdaq distribution for Mac OS X due to
the lack of requests for same.
- The source for packages obtained from the FNAL Redmine repository
(cpp0x, cetlib>, fhicl-cpp,
messagefacility, art, etc.) are no longer
provided with the source tarballs, but are downloaded on-demand from
the repository by build-FW-v1_10_00a. For details
on obtaining tagged sources for these packages independently, please
documentation for git_archive.cgi.
Download Prebuilt Binaries
- Will pull all products listed in the bundle manifest.
- Supported bundles: artdev, mu2e, nu
- We recommend downloading the prebuilt binaries whenever possible.
Building from Source
- Will examine the system for the presence of known OS-level
prerequisites (on RedHat derivatives, these will be RPMs) and list
any deficiencies with remediation instructions. The script does not
require admin privilege to run, but it is likely that any
- Will pull and expand source code tarballs preparatory to a build.
- This is the same script used to pull the binary distributions.
- Build all packages from source (as downloaded using the script
above). Will obtain other source (cpp0x, art, etc.)
direct from the FNAL Redmine repository as required.
- pullProducts-v1_10_00a downloads buildFW-v1_10_00a for you
The following products are part of the art suite:
cetbuildtools v3_10_01 v3_11_00 v3_12_00
cpp0x v1_04_04 e5
cetlib v1_06_01 e5
fhiclcpp v2_19_04 e5
messagefacility v1_11_08 e5
art v1_10_00a e5[:nu]
The following products are part of the basic artdev bundle
boost v1_55_0 e5
clhep v2_1_4_1 e5
cppunit v1_12_1 e5
fftw v3_3_3 e5
gccxml v0_9_20131217 e5
libxml2 v2_9_1 e5
tbb v4_2_3 e5
root v5_34_18a e5
The following products are in BOTH mu2e and nu bundles:
geant4 v4_9_6_p03b e5
xerces_c v3_1_1a e5
cry v1_7a e5
The following products are also in the optional mu2e bundle:
heppdt v3_04_01a e5
scons v2_3_1 e5
The following products are also in the optional nu bundle:
genie v2_8_0f e5
lhapdf v5_9_1 e5
log4cpp v1_1_1 e5
mysql_client v5_5_36 e5
postgresql v9_1_12 e5
pythia v6_4_28a e5
root v5_34_18a nu:e5