Download materials for the mu v2_02_02a bundle
- This is a special non-production build of the mu distribution provided for physics validation.
The build uses clhep v2_2_0_8a for compatibility with geant4 v4_9_6_p04e.
- To check available distributions, use getManifestList:
getManifestList [bundle name] [bundle version]
Download scripts for binary distributions.
- Will pull all products listed in the bundle manifest.
- This script will first check to see if a package is installed and will download the product only if not installed.
- Supported bundle list
- See About Qualifiers for qualifier descriptions.
- We recommend downloading the prebuilt binaries whenever possible.
The following products are part of the full mu distribution:
| gcc || v4_9_3a || |
| boost || v1_61_0 ||e10|
| clhep || v2_2_0_8a ||e10|
| cppunit || v1_12_1d ||e10|
| fftw || v3_3_4 ||e10|
| libxml2 || v2_9_3 ||e10|
| sqlite || v3_12_02_00 || |
| python || v2_7_11 || |
| tbb || v4_4_3a ||e10|
| xrootd || v3_3_4e ||e10|
| root || v6_06_04b ||e10|
| cry || v1_7f ||e10|
| scons || v2_5_0 ||e10|
| heppdt || v3_04_01e ||e10|
| qt || v5_4_2b ||e10|
| xerces_c || v3_1_3 ||e10|
| geant4 || v4_9_6_p04e ||e10|
| cetlib || v1_19_01 ||e10|
| fhiclcpp || v4_00_01 ||e10|
| messagefacility || v1_17_01 ||e10|
| art || v2_02_02a ||e10|
| ups || v5_2_0 || |
| upd || v5_0_1 || |
| cmake || v3_3_2 || |
| cmake || v3_5_1 || |
| gdb || v7_10_1 || |
| git || v2_8_2 || |
| gitflow || v1_9_1 || |
| cetpkgsupport || v1_10_02 || |
| cetbuildtools || v4_19_04 v5_01_03 v5_02_02 v5_02_04 v5_04_02 v5_04_03 || |
Building from Source
NOTE: We recommend building from source only if you cannot use the prebuilt binaries.
- Will examine the system for the presence of known OS-level
prerequisites (on RedHat derivatives, these will be RPMs) and list
any deficiencies with remediation instructions. The script does not
require admin privilege to run, but it is likely that any
- Will pull and expand source code tarballs preparatory to a build.
- This is the same script used to pull the binary distributions.
- Build all packages from source (as downloaded using the script
above). Will obtain other source (cetlib, art, etc.)
direct from the FNAL Redmine repository as required.
- pullProducts downloads buildFW for you
Usage: buildFW [-h]
buildFW <options> <product_topdir> <build-spec> <bundle-spec>
-b Specify basequal (REQUIRED: no default).
-f Force already-built packages to be rebuilt.
-h This help.
-s Specify version set for those packages requiring it
-t Make package tarfiles.
-U Force packaged version of UPS to be built and/or made current.
product_topdir Top directory for relocatable-UPS products area.
build-spec debug, opt or prof.
bundle-spec Bundle name and version, e.g., mu-v2_02_02a