Download materials for art v1_15_01 and dependencies
Download scripts for binary distributions.
- Will pull all products listed in the bundle manifest.
- This script will first check to see if a package is installed and will download the product only if not installed.
- Supported bundle list
- Download the script.
- chmod +x pullProducts
- Scientific Linux 5.x:
./pullProducts <product-directory> slf5 art-v1_15_01 e7 <prof|debug>
- Scientific Linux 6.x:
./pullProducts <product-directory> slf6 art-v1_15_01 e7 <prof|debug>
./pullProducts <product-directory> d13 art-v1_15_01 e7 <prof|debug>
./pullProducts <product-directory> d14 art-v1_15_01 e7 <prof|debug>
- See About Qualifiers for qualifier descriptions.
- We recommend downloading the prebuilt binaries whenever possible.
The following products are part of the art suite:
cetbuildtools v4_10_02 v4_11_01 v4_11_03 v4_12_05
cpp0x v1_04_10 e7
cetlib v1_12_02 e7
fhiclcpp v3_06_01 e7
messagefacility v1_14_07 e7
art v1_15_01 e7[:nu]
The following products are part of the basic art bundle
boost v1_57_0 e7
clhep v2_2_0_5 e7
cppunit v1_12_1b e7
fftw v3_3_4 e7
gccxml v0_9_20140718a e7
libxml2 v2_9_2 e7
tbb v4_3_5 e7
root v5_34_30 e7
Building from Source
- Will examine the system for the presence of known OS-level
prerequisites (on RedHat derivatives, these will be RPMs) and list
any deficiencies with remediation instructions. The script does not
require admin privilege to run, but it is likely that any
- Will pull and expand source code tarballs preparatory to a build.
- This is the same script used to pull the binary distributions.
- Build all packages from source (as downloaded using the script
above). Will obtain other source (cpp0x, art, etc.)
direct from the FNAL Redmine repository as required.
- pullProducts downloads buildFW for you
Usage: buildFW [-h]
buildFW <options> <product_topdir> <build-spec> <bundle-spec>
-b Specify basequal (REQUIRED: no default).
-f Force already-built packages to be rebuilt.
-h This help.
-s Specify version set for those packages requiring it
-t Make package tarfiles.
-U Force packaged version of UPS to be built and/or made current.
product_topdir Top directory for relocatable-UPS products area.
build-spec debug, opt or prof.
bundle-spec Bundle name and version, e.g., art-v1_15_01